Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cease striving and know

Ps 46:10
Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

I feel that this is the time for us to be still and listen to what the Lord will be speaking to us. I believe the Lord is ready to be exalted among the lost of the world. I feel that this next season will be a time of salvation and healing for many who are lost, and a time of God redeeming those who have fallen alway.

We need to be at the place where we can hear what His heart is. John 15 tells us that we are no longer slaves but friends because we do what He commands us. Therefore He is making known to us what He has heard from His Father.

I want to be a part of what God will be doing on the earth. Not of watching it, but an active doing of it. His Kingdom is being established here on earth as it is in heaven.

Take time to be still from all your stuff and listen to what the Spirit of the Lord will speak to you.

Being still and listening so I will be a doer.
Doug

No comments: