Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Being Convinced that God is Faithful.

The Lord spoke to me about being convinced that He is able to bring to pass what He has spoken and that He is able to keep what I have trusted to Him.

Heb 11:6
Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for He who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those that seeks Him.

He gives each a measure of faith. Did you catch it? He gives us what pleases Him to start with so that we can please Him. How cool is that.

We must believe that He is. Is what? He is God, He's the Man, He is the beginning before the end. He holds the universe in the palm of His hand. That means He is BIG.

"Seek you first the Kingdom of God, and all these things will be added to you." He tells us that when we seek Him first all these things will be added because He knows we have need of them. How cool is that.

I made a list of things that I am convinced of:

1. God loves me. John 3:16
2. God chose me. John 15:16
3. God will never leave me or forsake me. Duet 31:6
4. Greater is He who is in me than against me. 1 John 4:4
5. His word will not return to Him without accomplishing what He sent it for. Isa 55:11
6. He is a rewarder of those that seek Him. Heb 11:6
7. All things work together for good. Rom 8:28
8. No weapon formed against me will prosper. Isa 54:17
9. Whatever I ask according to His will, He hears me. 1 John 5:14
10. That signs and wonders follow me. Mark 16:17
11. That His blessings will overtake me as I walk believing.
12. He is able to finish what He has begun. 2 Tim 1:12

I would encourage you to make your list of the things that you are convinced God will do.

He is faithful and He keeps proving Himself faithful.

Blessings
Doug

No comments: